Monday, 3 September 2012

Mojo Monday

Welcome to Mojo Monday again, thank you for joining me! I don't know about you but I'm excited this week - my daughter goes back to school after the summer holiday - YIPEE!!!! It means that I have more time to myself and to craft :0)

The one thing I do love is being able to by lots of new pens and pencils in the back to school sales lol! Do you do that too or is it only me!!!!

Anyway here is a poem about schools that I have found and made me chuckle - sing along with me...........

(sing to the tune of “Do Your Ears Hang Low?”)
Do you get marked down
when you’re acting like a clown?
Do you make your teacher mad?
Do you make your teacher frown?
Do you try to get attention,
but instead you get detention?
Do you get marked down?

Do your eyes roll back
when you have a nap attack?
Is your body still awake,
but your mind has hit the sack?
Are you tapped upon the shoulder
when you’re drooling on your folder?
Do your eyes roll back?

Do you do your best
to prepare for every test?
Are you pinning Post-It notes
to the pocket of your vest?
Do they reassign the seating
every time they catch you cheating?
Do you do your best?

Has that put a smile on your face, it did me!!!!

Love Clairebears x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx