Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday




Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday to you all, we are just about halfway through our current Anything Goes challenge so still plenty of time to get those entries in and be in with the chance of winning the Fabulous Five.  We've been getting the Towers ready for the changing of the seasons as the trees are quickly becoming bare and the temperature is definitely dropping here.  Elaine has been settling in and the girls have been enjoying doing some blog hopping looking at everyone's entries for the challenge. 

I, rather over enthusiastically, did a lot of drawing last week and we have 3...yes 3 releases this week.......Teddy Bo, D'Arcy's Diaries AND The Pin-ups on Wonderland Stamps!!!...and then next week I'll introduce you to The Snowies!!!  I have asked the girls to make sure I don't draw quite as much as this for a wee while!!! ;O)  I do hope you find something that you like...x

SO...what's NEW at Teddy Bo this week


A little story about the hedge trimming graphic.....I was cutting down a large tree in our front garden when I decided to have a fight with the hedgetrimmer I was using...thankfully they are healing well but this is what I had to look at for the first couple of days!!!  SO...this is the inspiration behind that Teddy Bo graphic...xx


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole



I coloured TEDDYBEA_233 and used Prismas
cardstock by Bazzill 
patterned paper by My Minds Eyes
sentiment Tina Wenke
cutting die Whimsy Stamps
embellies: rhinestones and buttons


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colette



Image - TEDDYBEA_234 - coloured in Photoshop
Papers, Frame, Fancy mat - If the Crown Fits - Crazy-4-Monograms
Punched border - EK success Arch scallop border punch
Ribbon, Gems and charm  - Meiflower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elaine
 Card - White 5 inch scalloped square card
Papers - Cuddly Buddly
Image - Teddy Bo - TEDDYBEA_234
Medium - Spectrum Noirs
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Gems - From Stash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items Used
Teddy Bea 234 Available HERE
Copic markers to colour
Papers are a download but I cant remember who from
Flowers from Wild Orchid and Mulberry Crafts
Birdcage die is Cheery Lynn
Butterfly is Memory Box
Foliage and little butterflies are Martha Stewart punches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha

TeddyBo_221
Papers,flower,bling and metal charm from PyHobby
Coloured with Copics and Promarkers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debbie





All made with TEDDYBOBEA_145  image and one digital paper pack from Cuddly Buddly called Silent Night.
 Sentiment set is by Imagine That Stamps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy


TeddyBea_235
I used a precoloured image
Paper from my Stash of Scraps
Gift Bag from Hobbycraft
Flowers from my stash
Kraftwork cards Sentiment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm sure you'll agree the girls did an absolutely wonderful job with the cards this week...xxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why not pop over to the D'Arcy's Diaries blog as they are also showing off some fabulous cards made with today's new releases 


and if that is not enough excitement for you, check out what we have coming up on Thursday.



Catch you soon....Gayle and the Team A girls...xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope your fingers heal soon..
    These new images are fabulous.. I am fairly new to using Bo and Bea images but can I just say I LURV them so much, they are all so adorable... and great to work with..
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, hope you will be tetter soon !
    Love all creations, so fab cards !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx