Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday



Gooood Morning Friends......I hope you're well this week!?!?!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louise


TEDDYBEA_229_2 coloured with Promarkers
Backing paper from stash
Stampin' Up! sentiment stamp & ribbon
Spellbinders die distressed with Lucky Limeade ink
Charm from stash
Papermania buttons
Glossy Accents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna



I have used image TEDDYBO_221 light
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Cardstock ~ Red, Green & Gold
Papers ~ Papermania "at Christmas Time"
Woodland branch punch ~ Martha Stewart
Flower & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Gold ribbon is off a gift box.
Sentiment & Jingle bells ~ Cuddly Buddly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




With Nicole's sketch.

I have used image TEDDYBEA_226
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Papers ~ Papermania "at Christmas Time"
Doily edger punch & Woodland punch ~ Martha Stewart
Oval die & spot embossing folder ~ Sizzix
Flowers & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Lace ~ Creative Treasures
Sentiment ~ Cuddly Buddly
I have added a sprinkle of Glamour dust to Bea's pom poms and some red rhinestones to the christmas pud.

Crafty hugs xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Using -
TeddyBo_223 (spinning around and getting dizzy!  Hehehe.)
Papers are from Bearly Mine Designs - the Christmas Glee Set.
The zipper ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

Hugs & HaPPy Crafting Everyone!
Karen.xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clairebears x


I have used TeddyBo-221 Light but I've taken it into Photoshop and turned him blue! I have then cut him and the sentiment on my silhouette, I've then inked round the edge and layered it on to blue mirror card. I have added brown ribbon and string to make a bow (I love how this turned out!) The papers are from DoCrafts Me to You CD and I have inked round the edge of that too :0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sonia 


Image ~ TeddyBoo_222
Medium ~ Markers & Prisma Pencils
Papers ~ Cuddly Buddly
Tools ~ MS Doily punch, SU! Pricking tool
Greeting ~ Cuddly Buddly mixed greetings
Bow & Buttons from stash, little feet Meliflower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Nicole
 
I colored TEDDYBO_222_light with Prismas
Cardstock by Bazzill
patterned papers by First Edition
embellies: buttons and pearls
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. All the DT cards are gorgeous & now you made me want to go buy more!!! ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I can't find the link to add my entry for this challenge, I've checked all posts. My link is: http://craftyhugs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/i-back-so-sorry-for-absence.html?m=1m

    If I can find it I will add it but I've checked very well lol. Sorry for any inconvenience and the DT cards are just fab! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx