Sunday, 25 November 2012

Spotlight On Sunday!!! :0)

 
 
Happy Sunday Everyone!!
I’m smiling lots this morning as it’s time for another Sunday Spotlight (my favourite post of the week! Smiles.)
Today we have the pleasure of showcasing Diana – and let me just tell you – you’re in for such a treat! :0)
Diana’s creations are so lovely – I have been itching to put this post together all week! Hehehee.
Diana first found Teddy Bo after seeing a lovely creation on the very talented Bev Rochester’s Blog.
And (in her own words) she instantly fell in love with Teddy Bo so much because “
they are just so cute  and I can find the perfect stamp for almost every occasion.”
BabyBo with Bear
Just look at this lovely little bundle of absolute cuteness!!! :0)
Awesome card!
I Hope yor birthday Rocks
This one makes me smile so much – it would suit both of my boys perfectly!
Teddy Bea - Night Nurse
I love the pure sweetness and love coming from this creation!
Just wonderful.
Teddy Bea
Another wonderful creation… I find all of Diana’s work so inspiring! Smiles.
And!! My favourite from all of them (because it’s Bea Poppins!! Lol) is…
Bea Poppins
… this one!! :0)
And yes – I am in awe of this! (Especially the spelling of SupercalifragilisticExpialidocious! Hehehehe.)
Be sure to pop on over to Diana’s blog and leave her some well deserved love won’t you?!
Hugs & HaPPy Crafting Everyone!
Karen & The Team!xx

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo super super cute....
    LOve them all x
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous; all of them!!!
    Congrats Diana with your 'spotlight'....
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Diana !
    Your cards are so beautiful, always so nice details, and your colouring is superb !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Diana!
    What a beautiful array of cards.
    Gorgeous colours with fabulous detail.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for choosing me in the spotlight Karen. All the other ladies, thanks for the compliments.
    Hugs, Diana
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx