Sunday, 11 November 2012

Spotlight On Sunday….


 
…. And today we are featuring the super talented Chrissy!! Smiles.
teddy family
We at Teddy Bo have admired Christine’s creations for a long time now, and we are very pleased to be showcasing her work here today. 
2011 12 06_2851-crop
I asked Chrissy how she first found Teddy Bo and why she loves Teddy Bo so very much…
And this was what she said…
 
"I started using these darn cute Teddy's in April 2011...
I'd spotted one on http://tabbycraftdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
and thought they were the cutest little critters EVER....
 
2012 10 13_4965
 
I find that  the Teddies ALL have something in common to
every aspect of my life whether it's Hubby fishing. Our Anniversary...  Our Son out on his motorbike {or even his hobby of Kayaking!}
Our Grandson's on them darn mobile phone's!!   Our Grand-daughter dancing. The list is endless!! I could go on and on...Everyone of these little bears have hats on too ...Now I can just colour them in or add glitter either way I find them the cutest things..
Also, I'm one that LOVES to make Christmas Cards lol, and there's such a variety for that as well.
 
Teddy BEa
Oh! and..
I've soooo fallen in Love with the Fairyd Store too and the last digi image I used from there was the little pig with holly on his tail!
Boy, do I LOve LOve LOve  him!  I LOve that darn Fairyd TB cat too lol. Then again there's another I have fallen for??? .. He's ready for  the New Year! Sooo that's a secret yet.. That's the trouble
I'm spoilt when I go and take a peek they just jump into my basket! Do you know? I've even got a Wish List..
I used to use a lot of rubber stamps but with Digi? So much more fun! So much more versatile! "
2012 01 14_3219-crop
When I asked if Chrissy could provide us with a couple of cards to show.. her response was …
 
… How can I only choose a couple?  Huge Smiles at that one… our sentiments exactly honey! Hehehee…
 
Thank you so very much Chrissy!! We are so very honoured to be able to spotlight you today.
We adore your creations and love visiting your blog! Smiles.
Huge Hugs & HaPPy Crafting!
Karen.xx






















3 comments:

  1. Oh My! Don't they look FABulous altogether. {Then I would say that lol...cause their mine}
    Thank you soooo much for choosing me on this your
    SUNDAY SPOTLIGHT...
    Chrissyxx
    I even LOve that darn Teddy holding the Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh Chrissy you so deserve to be featured! Fab cards love them all! Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Well deserved spotlight Chrissy, your cards are just beautiful. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx