Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday




Goood Morning everyone...thank you for visiting us today.

For all our American friends affected in last week's storms we hope things are getting better for you every day...x 

We are halfway through our present Anything Goes challenge, so you still have until Sunday 11th Novermber Midnight GMT to get your entries in and be in with the chance of winning the Teddy Bo Fabulous Five.

SO...what's NEW in the store today



....and now let's take a look at what Team B (and Colette) have been creating this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clairebears  x

I have used TeddyBo-230 and coloured with a mixture of promarkers and spectrum noirs too.
I have layered onto a Co-ordinations which I have embossed.


I have used TeddyBea_003 - When you wish upon a Star.
Coloured with Promarkers and layered onto a mixture of papers, I have used my Keepsake Once upon a Time Glitter Girls board for this card and finished it off with glitter and bits from my stash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAREN




I'm so sorry about the images - I just couldn't get the light right!!
I have deep embossed with extra large dots - and the whole creation is high sparkle...

I used my extra favourite Melted Man (SnowyD Fairy5.) He is special to my heart this one! Smiles.
Creative Expressions 8 x 8" embossing folder (large dots.)
The bling is from Crafty Ribbons and added sparkle was done with my Crystal Ice Stickles.
Oops! Almost forgot my corner punch!! Do love the way they hold in the design like that! :0)

Wishing you all a fabulous week!
Hugs n HaPPy Crafting!
K.xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna



I have used image TEDDYBOBEA_146
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Papers ~ First Edition "Festive Treats"
Doily edger punch & Woodland punch ~ Martha Stewart
Holly Flourish ~ Cheery Lynn
Spray & Sparkle ~ Crafters Companion
Glamour Dust ~ DecoArt
Cheesecloth ~ Amazon
Christmas rose & 5mm Pearls ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ LOTV

I have sprayed the coloured image with Spray & Sparkle then added Glamour Dust to Olifant's pom-pom on his hat.
I have also added tiny red rhinestones to the holly flourish



I have used image FAIRYD_SNOWY1 "Peekaboo!"
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Cardstock ~ Pearlescent Gold & Green
Papers ~ Graphic 45 "Christmas Emporium"
Doily edger & Woodland punch ~ Martha Stewart
Holly Flourish ~ Cheery Lynn
Fowers & 5mm Pearls ~ WOC
Snowflake charm ~ The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment ~ LOTV

Again I have sprayed the coloured image with Spray & Sparkle and used Icicle Stickles surrounding Snowy and the birdhouse.

Crafty hugs xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TEDDYBEA_240 Precoloured
Dreamcatcher paper by First Edition
Papermania card & crystals
Stampin' Up! sentiment stamp
Ribbon & wooden charm from stash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia 


Image ~ TEDDYBEA_240 Precoloured
Papers ~ Craft Creations
Tools ~ DoohickeyFlower & Swirl
Embellishments ~ Bow & pearls from stash
Greetings ~ LOTV

Colette

Team B seem a bit thin on the ground this week so I thought I would pop my card, using one of this weeks new releases, on as well.

Image - TEDDYBEA_242 - which I coloured using Photoshop
Papers - Daydream - Scrapflower/MSA Collab
Ribbon,gems and create, wish and inspire charms - Meiflower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for dropping in, 
See you soon,
hugs,
Gayle and Team B (and Colette LOL!) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx