Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday








Welcome to Teddy Bo Tuesday, we aren't having any new releases so this time we  are showcasin g our favourite cards :0)

Don't forget you have until Midnight on the 9th Dec to play along with our

ANYTHING GOES challenge.

Love Team B xxx


Clairebears x


I have used TeddyBO_077 "Its Heavy" for  this card along with papers, ribbon and buttons from my stash.
I love this Bo as I always think he works so well for a mans card :0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna



I have used image TEDDYBO_153 "Candy king"
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Red & Green cardstock
Papers ~ Docrafts Back To Basics "Vintage"
Holly flourish ~ Cheery Lynn
Woodland branch punch ~ Martha Stewart
Flower & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ LOTV

I have added tiny red rhinestones to the holly flourish and sentiment.

Crafty hugs.
Donna xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louise


TEDDYBEA_010 coloured with Promarkers
Paper & card from stash
Papermania ribbon, crystals and mini buttons
Big button from stash
Stickles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is one of my favourite cards I made in 2011

Image ~ TEDDYBEA_116
Medium ~ Promarkers & Prisma Pencils
Papers ~' Bits Of Ivory' Cuddly Buddly
Sentiment ~ Cuddly Buddly 'Mixed Greetings'
Tools ~ MS Cherish Border Punch, Marianne Snowflake Dies
Cheery Lynn Doily Die, Flowers WOC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



TeddyBea_103 (my fav !!!)
Paper : Galeria Papieru
Roses
Doily Paper
Pom Pom
Promarkers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We would love to hear what you think :0)

Love Team B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx