Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday



Hi everyone, and welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday.  Unfortunately I'm typing this today from my bed as I managed to dislocate my knee cap on Friday morning while I was getting my clothes on in preparation for the weekly Yoga class that takes place in the village next to Teddy Bo Towers!!  Apparently lifting one's leg up to put into yoga pants can be quite a dangerous thing to do!!!!  So I'm now confined to my bed, which sounds very luxurious but it doesn't help when we're only two weeks away from Christmas!!!

I hope you're getting organised and that your plans are coming together nicely for the holiday season.  The girls are so busy decorating every inch of the towers that once again we've got a mixture of showcasing old and new cards....x


Wendy


Image - TeddyBea_138
Promarkers Tan, Orchid, Lavender
Copics - Fur E50/51/53
Papers Nitwits

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine
 TEDDYBO_138
Medium : Spectrum Noirs
Papers : From Stash
Button/Ribbon : From Stash
Sentiment : From Stash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image TEDDYBOBEA_091 coloured in Photoshop
Kraft and white cardstock
CartUs - snowflakes embossing folder
Cuttlebug - Swiss dots embossing folder
Ribbon - MeiFlower
Lace - Stash 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trudie

TEDDYBEA_244
Papers by We are Memory Makers
Holly Chipboard from Make It Crafty
Coloured with Copics using the 'No Lines' technique

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

1 comment:

  1. all these cards are so pretty..

    I do hope your knee gets better soon and that you get back on you feet. Big Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx