Friday, 11 January 2013

Birthday Fairytale Friday

Happy Birthday Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea!
You would have thought after the festive period that the girls would have eaten too much, drank too much and chased too many men, and would be looking for a quiet January to recover. Well you would be wrong. Most people think about cutting back on the booze and fatty foods, but not our girls. You see, this is Teddy Bo's second birthday today. Yes, it feels like three years, but only two have passed since little Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea came into the world kicking and screaming (although that was mainly Teddy Bo).
Now the girls spent Monday to Wednesday getting fantastic cards ready for the site. Alcohol free to ensure that the cards are of the highest quality , though maybe a few of the girls may have sneaked in some of the leftover booze and haggis.
Thursday evening was selected as the best night to party as that meant recovery on Friday, repeat booze up Saturday, and recover Sunday, ready for an early start on Monday.
Lots of booze had been brought in for the party, food too. In fact I had gone to the bank to take the last few pounds out just in case they needed more at short notice. The crafting tables in the main hall were pushed together and a dozen table clothes were used to cover the table, ready for the feast.
The first course was turnip soup, washed down with turnip vodka. Not the nicest first course, but a good way to line the stomach before throwing in the alcohol.
The second course was haggis, neeps and tatties (haggis, more turnip, and boiled potatoes) , washed down with more turnip vodka (you can get used to the taste after a half bottle of the stuff). At this point, people were starting to get a bit squiffy, I staggered in with the third course, the world famous apple and turnip crumble pudding, but I had so much alcohol in me that I saw two giant tables in the hall , not one, and unfortunately put the tray down on the imaginary one, which left the floor in a bad state....I was taken away for a lie down.
Finally as the tea, bisuits, cheese and turnip crisps were being served, the music was put on. ABBA blared across the hall, waking the drunkest members from their slumber (even I dragged herself out of bed to boogie).
It's then it gets a bit hazy, and I can't remember much of what happened. I'm sure as time goes by I'll remember wee snippets of information, and I'll be sure to pass it on to you.
Meanwhile, thank you for your custom over the last two years. It's made Teddy Bo a joy to be involved in, and lets hope there are many more years of fun ahead. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As it is the terrible twosome's 2nd birthday today we are having a special blog hop to celebrate...




Starting here on the Teddy Bo Challenge blog you will move from one DT blog to the next following the list below...

 Each blog will hold a letter that all together will spell out a secret phrase - the prize is an amazing £20 voucher to spend on digital products from Teddy Bo!

Your first letter is P.
Once you have collected this letter (and all the other letters on the blog hop) you should come back here and comment below with the secret phrase to be in with a chance to win the prize! All comments will have to be approved to keep the phrase secret so please don't think your comment hasn't posted!  Please make sure you're also a follower on this blog.


Also, if you become a follower on each of the Design Team's blogs you are in with a chance to win another free graphic...x
Don't forget to leave some love along the way!   Wait till you see the girl's wonderful cards.....xxx


Thank you friends....from me, Gayle...my little bears and all the Design Team girlies past and present....xx




33 comments:

  1. happy birthday :) off the dt blogs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations .....!!! Hope there are many more years for Bo & Bea ...thanks for sharing your talents with us....!!!
    Great hop ....I have tried to no avail to make a phrase ....HAPPY BYRTHDAY is all I can find as there is no I .....!!!
    Huggz Fliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i had a go but i dont think mine are right at all lol
    1,happy rap by thy
    2,happy by arty rh
    lol see told im rubbish lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun it was hopping along. I have visited all the design team's blogs and loved their beautiful creations. If I guess correctly the secret word(s) are:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Well a Happy 2nd Birthday and here's to many more.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Byrthday (or Happy Birthday) Teddy Bo

    Love Karin B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fantastic Birthday Hop, Congratulations on your second Birthday!! I am a follower and it spells out HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly happy birthday to teddy bo and bea. Thank you for all the gorgeous work/inspiration from the dt. And finally the phrase is HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again I have been checking & Elaine's Y has turned into an I ...this is Definitely ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yeeeyyyyy....!!!!
    Huggz Fliss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    sorry if I have send more then one comment but my computer is ...grrrr....
    The word is HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Hugs
    Eva / Eviebee

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun hop ladies, loads of gorgeous cards and lots of inspiration! I think the secret phrase is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! lots of love, Karenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous hop! Loved seeing all the beautiful cards everyone has made! I've collected all the letters and they spell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". Thanks for a chance to win! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just finished the blog hop - the phrase is HAPPY BIRTHDAY .
    very many happy birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun blog hop. Lots & lots of wonderfully inspiring work ladies and these images are just too adorable! I'm saying a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", Teddy Bo, using the letters I've gathered along the hop. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun bloghop, full of inspiration, loved to see all the different works of the DT.
    The word is HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well firstly I would like to say a huge huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I have visted all the dt blogs and got all the letters and the secret phrase is HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am now a follower of your blog (even though I thought I already was lol). Keep up the good work your digis are just FAB cant wait to purchase more to add to my collection. Think I might enter your challenge as that is one of my new years resolutions to enter more challenges and its a great excuse to get teddy bo out lol xx HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - secret phrase.
    Great blog hop with lots of inspiration, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday ... Teddy Bo hope ur having a fab day .. Hugs Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your second birthday! I really love TeddyBo and Bea, and I have made several cards with the images. I've been bloghopping and collected several letters, but I can't make a real sentence from it! Here is my try:PAYHPRTBIDHYA. It looks a bit like Happy Birthday, so I give this a try! Good luck for the years to come, hugs,
    Mieke Duckers from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  19. The secret phrase is "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and Happy Birthday to Teddy Bo & Co!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday teddy Bo, that was my very first blog hop and what fun.. Thank you xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Gayle! What a fun hop! All the gals did a great job. And while I dislike having to 'follow' a blog to play along with a hop, I love your images, and played along for fun. Thanks so much!!

    Ohhhh... the phrase... HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :)

    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    Thanks for the wonderful design team inspiration throughout the hop! Hugz, ~ Rose (new follower to most)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely bloghop....gorgeous DT creations with the lovely Bo and Bea!
    The secret word is: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....
    The new images are fantastic and the blog hop was sooo inspirational, thank you for the opportunity to win a present to celebrate your birthday.... The letters on the blog hop spell
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday is the phrase. Happy 2nd Birthday to you and your design team! Such a wonderful blog hop! Your design team has done such a stunning job with all of their creations! So much inspiration! Thank you!

    Hugs, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  26. The letters I collected were in this order
    payhprtbidhya but me thinks that spells out
    Happy Birthday. Many happy returns Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea and congratulations Gayle on the cutest bears in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fabulous blog hop... Great fun & inspiration from all the lovely team!! my answer is Happy Birthday.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Voilà, j'ai fait le tour des blogs, laissés des commentaires, je me suis inscrites aux newsletters.
    Alors voici la phrase secrète que je propose : "Happy Birthday"! bises
    babygirl97240/EXILIE Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Gayle and the gang.
    The word is HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
    Wow fab blog hop, so many lovely cards along the way. Lots of great talent at the towers cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations on your 2nd birthday, I am off to hop around and hop back at the end
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hiya back again lol, I have done all of my hopping now I was already following most of the teamies but have followed the others now too. It was a fabulous hop with some beautiful inspiration, I did end up a little confused about the end date (not that it's difficult to confuse me lol) so I am hoping that it is 13th of feb and I am still in time for joining in. I think the secret words are Happy Birthday, thanks for a fun hop.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great hop, love all the cards...secret phrase is happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx