Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday




Well hello....how are you today?!!?  Well I hope?!

We're back on this cold and snowy (for most of us) Tuesday with the 'colour' release for January.



and of course, the DT girls have made some wonderful cards with them.
Thank you to Colette for colouring so many of the graphics for us...xxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louise

TEDDYBEA_254 (pre-coloured)
My Minds Eye papers
Ribbon from That Craft Place
Papermania card
Sentiment & flower embellishment from stash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karen

TeddyBea_254 (pre-coloured)
Nitwits Collection Papers & Sentiment.
Ribbon from my bits n bobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy

Digi Image TeddyBea_254 Pre-Coloured
Card Stock from Stash
Die - Spellbinder 
Memory Box Die from Teddy Bo & Co Goody Bag!
Flowers from Stash
Martha Stewart Corner Punch - Bubbles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clairebears x

I have used TeddyBea_255 precoloured for this card. The papers I have used for my base card are from Boofle CD along with the flowers which I have layered up and just given a little shape too. I have also added a little white heart doily that I have cut on my silhouette. I have added just a few gems to add a little dazzle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine

Ingredients :
TEDDYBEA_254(coloured)
Papers - Pink Petticoat Ginghams
Hearts - Scalloped Heart Punch
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Buttons - From Stash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lau W

TeddyBea_252
Papers : Maja Design (vintage summer basics)
Sentiment : freebie on Netty's Cards
Die : "summer doily" Crafty Sentiments Designs
Ribbon Pom-Pom
Flowers, strass, Stickles, Distress Ink, Promarkers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONIA


Image ~ TEDDYBEA_255 Precoloured
Papers ~ From scrap bits in stash
Dies ~ Marianne Creatables & Cuttlebug corner
Punches ~ MS Doily Punch, SU! Scallop circle
Embellishments ~ Card Candy, Bow, Flowers
Greetings ~ LOTV Round Sentiment, Cuddly Buddy Ticket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna


I have used image TEDDYBO_022
Red cardstock ~ Woodware
Papers ~ Me To You "With love" ~ Docraft
Flowers, 25mm red ribbon & 5mm white pearls ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ Birdscards.com
Heart border punch ~ Xcut
Beaded oval ~ Spellbinders Nestibilities

Hugs
Donna x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colette

Digital Papers - Flyaway with me- Crazy 4 Monograms
X-Cut nesting dies - Postage Stamp
Die-namics - simply scallops small
polka dot grosgrain ribbon - Meiflower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back tomorrow with the results from our Birthday Challenge...xxx

3 comments:

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx