Tuesday, 30 September 2014

It's a manic Teddy Bo Tuesday!


Well....what can I say!?!?!?

It's been an emotional two weeks and I'm just talking about me!?!?! 

The response to our DT Call has been phenomenal!!  The talent we have witnessed was breath taking.....I'll tell you a wee secret...a few of my current DT's even started to panic!!! ;)
I really do feel truly blessed that people love the wee bears as much as I (and my Teddy Bo family) do.....only problem is, it makes the job of picking SO MUCH HARDER!!!
 
Anyway, let's get on with the other news this week and then we can get back to the DT business later.

SO....what's NEW in the store this week!??!  Well, we have some new characters, FeeFee & Fawny...perfect for Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays....just perfect!!!  Fawny is quite the cutie!!  We've also got a couple of old favourites that have been brought up to date and a couple of newbies too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
And of course...when there's graphics my girls love to play!!!  Check out these wonderful works of art from the Design Team!!



Image used: TEDDYBO_051
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Image used: FAWNY_004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Image Used: FAWNY_003
Papers - Nitwits Merrychristmasmouse & Simplejoystoo
Copic's E31/33/35/18
Promarkers Pine/Forest Green/Sunkissed Pink/Putty/Ivory
Spectrum Noir Pencils - not sure of colours, but browns
Die - Britannia Poinsettia collection (3 dies)
Sentiment - homemade
Second Card.....
Slight difference in light colours, ivory only used and not so dark around the face
Sentiment home made.
Image Used: FAWNY_003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LISA
Image Used: TEDDYBO_051

Image Used: TEDDYBOBEA_001
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Image : FAWNY_002
Papers (no name)
Die oval Sizzix and Die Spellbinders (floral ovals)
Punch Flowers Nellie's, and Die flowers IO,
Sentiment : chipboard BasicGrey, Half pearls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLAIRE


Image Used: FAWNY_001
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Image Used: FAWNY_001
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Image Used: TEDDYBEA_023
(this is a re-draw that went into the store during the week) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW......weren't they just splendiferous!!!!??! 

Of course....with us being back in full throttle we want to start the challenges off again.....so we thought that we'd start with a lovely simple one that even I can do.....so the challenge for this week is...

ANYTHING GOES!
(as long as it's Teddy Bo)

SO......starting from NOW until the clock strikes midnight on the EVENING of the 12th of October we'd love to see your cards.  The only rules are that it has to feature one of the characters from Teddy Bo & Co....and with  our D'Arcy's Diaries and Wonderland Stamps soon to join us on the Teddy Bo site then your options just got even bigger!!!!  Keep an eye out for that news next week.

"SO, what do we win", I hear you cry!?!?  (either that or someone's stuck down the back of my settee and I'm sitting on them!?!)

Well, how about TEN GRAPHICS from the store for the winner and one each for the 2 runners up!?!?!  Does that make it worth entering for?!?!??!?!

Find the linky below and GOOD LUCK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Now, what about that Design Team Call!?!?!

Well, please know that it has pained me greatly (seriously, I've had a sore head for 5 days) to have to only pick 8 girls to join our team......that takes us up to 16 in total.....!!!!  But we had to come to a decision eventually and I have the greatest honour of announcing that we are offering places to the following girls.......I hope that you will accept.
Erin Sparkles Fairclough
Sally Astill
Deneen Treble
Melissa Goodman
Anne Cullen
Stacey Schofield
Penny Busch
& Lis Murphy


WE WANT TO SAY THE BIGGEST THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT ENTERED AND I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THE LITTLE GIFTY IN YOUR FACEBOOK INBOXES TODAY..XXX

SO, after that utterly exhausting post, well it was for me, let's call it a day and I can't wait to see your cards for the challenge....xx

Love

Gayle & The Girls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pop your challenge entry in the link below....thank you..x

21 comments:

  1. Fawnie and Feefee are such a cute couple, I can see them sharing my crafting space with me regularly. As for the DT call... yippee xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny....delighted to have you on the team....x

      Delete
  2. Glad to be part of such a talented bunch of girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see the Teddy Bo challenge back and what awesome projects by such a talented team, I can't see a linky thingy but I would like enter my card into your new challenge it is on my bloghttp://coldwaters2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/teddy-bea-in-blue.html
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine...any chance you could try using our Linky and pop your entry on it!?!? It's been so long since I made one I'm not too sure if I did it correctly!!!! ;) (There's a shocker!!!)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations ladies you are going to be a great team...look forward to your creations, new images and the challenges....xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing inspiration and loving the new designs! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS to the new DT-ladies !!
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratiulations lady's, I'm looking forward to all the great and lovely creations you all going to make. So nice that the Teddy Bo challenge is back and with Anything goes............nice!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. so honoured to have been picked thank you so much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to be chosen to be part of the Team. Congrats to the other new members!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gayle and the gang, Congrats to the new team members, looking forward to seeing your creations. Great to see Teddy Bo back.
    Does the email entries for the dt call get something in their email boxes like the facebook entries ?? cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to joining in & SO EXCITED for D'Arcy's Diaries coming back! Have I understood right....I can use D'Arcy's images to enter here? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Prize package for the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is not a spam
    Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    I ask you to follow our blog! thank you
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************

    ReplyDelete
  14. With how many cards may we join in?
    Love Tietje.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope it's ok I have added another card, I just can't stop using these images and what better way to advertise the challenge...cheers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. custom website design service

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome post. thanks for the shared this post with us. Poly Cotton Yarn

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx