Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Teddy Bo Tuesday


Well....as we said last week, WE'RE BACK!!....and boy have we 'BEE'n busy!!! ;)
It's another sunny day here, which does sound fantastic but the temperatures are still very high.....so I hope that you have a cooler day wherever you are.

SO....what have we got in store for you!??!  Well, we have some new releases, the first for a long while and we hope you like them.  We have some absolutely gorgeous cards from the Design Team...AND, we have a Design Team Call....what more do you want/!?!?


Now, let's have a look at what's in the store this week.....


That was easy wasn't it....so now let's see the absolutely amazing cards....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAU W


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Crikey, weren't they gorgeous!!!!?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Now, don't you want to be part of what we consider to be the happiest design team in Crafting Land!??!?!









What do I need to do I hear you ask!?!

WELL, it's easy.....on our
facebook page we want you to post your 'bestestest' Teddy Bo & Co cards/crafts and tell us why you want to be part of our team.....simples!!!

WHAT!?!?!  That easy!?!?  YES!!!!!

We want people who will love our bears the way we do (we've VERY protective of them) and who will showcase them in the very best way.  My design team is the most wonderful group of girls, past and present.....so much so that they ask to come back after they've taken a break!!!!   This in itself should tell you how wonderful they are!

SO, what's expected of you!?!?

We will have two releases a month, so you will be in one of two teams.  To coincide with the releases we will be bringing back our challenges so you'll be required to make a card/finished product with the current releases...so that amounts to ONE card a month!!!  Of course, if you just can't resist making more than one card then nobody will be upset!!

NOW......get your pens and pencils out as the countdown has already started....our Design Team Call ends on September 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I also want to say a very sad goodbye to Debbie who has been with us from the beginning, it's been absolutely wonderful having her with us and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for loving my wee bears so much.....and a big HELLO AGAIN to Claire and Elaine who couldn't resist us and asked to come back!!!

See you soon....Gayle and the girls...xxx


16 comments:

  1. Hi
    Happy to see you all back.
    Is it possible to enter the DT call by email. Like me not everybody has Facebook ?
    Await reply cheers Sue Nicholson x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue.....absolutely...just send your entry to me (Gayle) at support @teddybo.com and I'll pop it onto the facebook page.

      Delete
  2. So good to "see" you all back, I just like to say that I really like all these great creations the team has made, I just love them! I also liked you on Facebook!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hanny....it's wonderful to be 'seen' again. Aren't my design team just magnificent....I love them and their cards!! lol I saw you on Facebook, thanks for finding us.

      Have a furry hugging day today....Gayle x

      Delete
  3. YIPPEE! So glad your back xx
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissy....HI....we missed you. Hoping to also get our Fairytale Fridays back up and running.....you were so kind to leave feedback before for them....xxx

      Delete
  4. A happy Hello to you from Germany. I'm so happy to see you're back, Gayle ♥
    Your Girls did an amazing job, by creating these gorgeous cards. {LOVE} I'll take out my colors and you'll see my and my creation on FB soon.

    Have a sunny day, Hugs, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dunja we're so happy to be back....it's been a real tonic the last few days.....didn't the girls do a fantastic job with the cards....they amaze me every time. I can't wait to see your creation and remember to check out our new 'I Love Teddy Bo & Co' fan page...x

      Delete
  5. Beary Happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there Karen!!! ;) We're so beary happy to be here!!!

      Delete
  6. It is great to see you back in blogland AND facebook !!
    I consider to take a chance at the DT-call ....
    Does my entry have to be a new one ?
    XX from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa.....fantastic news....doesn't need to be a new one but definitely a good one which I can't wait to see....xxxxx

      Delete
  7. It is lovely to see you back missed the Teds in blogland, I have just joined your Facebook group and posted my card in Albums section, can't wait to see more of Teddy Bo. The DT have created some awesome makes they are so beautiful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, great to see you back! I'm just wondering (& hoping) .....are your D'Arcy's Diaries images still available to buy anywhere? My favourite images EVER lol, would love to buy more. Is there a D'Arcy's challenge blog & DT?
    Thanks
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. and.....I just LOVE Teddy Bo and Bea.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE to hear what you think...your opinion is VERY important to them...xxxx